Sunday, September 23, 2012

King Louis Progress Update . . .


So, this is a progress pic, not a done pic, but I was so excited I had to share! I got all the velvet tacked onto the frame of my antique Louis chair this morning while my parents packed for their trip home (they were also keeping an eye on my one year old so I had the chance to do this!). The velvet was bought from Mood as I posted before, but comes from Belgium and you can really see the sheen in it. I won't even admit the price on that kind of quality! All that's left is black velvet for the seat back and 9 yards of piping for the raw edges. 

Quite the overhaul!

If you're local, don't be afraid to put dibs on it! This chair will be available for sale in the coming days. 
King Louis chairs like this are RARE!
Leave me a comment below if interested!
$150


BEFORE






No comments:

Post a Comment