Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Coral Colored Madness

All of these pieces were all quite ordinary and nothing special.  Adding a pop of color to a piece really adds a lot to it and makes it more unique.  The coffee table and the desk/table were especially hard to look at before I sprayed them.  I pictured the desk/table in a super cute craft room or something.

Coffee Table:
This had a badly painted black top with cool iron legs.  I just taped off the legs and sprayed the top with both the coral color and a sealant since coffee table tops will get a lot of wear and tear.  The contrasting colors really makes the coral pop.


Desk:
This is a wooden desk that is well built with great drawers but it was in used/abused condition.  I sprayed the desk with both the coral color and a sealant and I changed out all of the hardware.  It is super cute and compact.


Desk/ Craft Table
I am unsure as to what this table is "supposed" to be used for but initially it was a two tone, fake wood on top, table.  Spraying it all one color and sealing it made it more useable in many different spaces.  

No comments:

Post a Comment